Discover the city of Athens
Experience the historical center
Popular points of interest are near the Hotel, Acropolis Hill, Temple of Olympian Zeus, National Archeological Museum and many “must-sees” of the Athens capital. All public transportation is within walking distance. Bus, Train and Metro are easily transported to/from Athens International Airport, Piraeus Port or around the city.
We are the best location choice, in order to make your experience truly unique and unforgettable.
Attractions & Experiences
Just by walking around the Trendy Hotel area, you will find numerous of jewelries, clothes, leather, shoes and Greek cultural stores. Close to the Trendy hotel can be found fancy, trendy, ethnic or seafood flavors, gourmet or even street food restaurants, traditional Greek Tavernas & famous Greek Souvlaki stores, stylish bars, alternatively music bars, wine bars, breweries and many other options of Athenian night life.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Omonia Square & metro station (center of Athens), 5 minutes walking distance
- Monastiraki Square & metro station, 16 minutes walking distance
- Akropoli & Acropolis Museum & metro station, 27 minutes walking distance
- Ermou Down Town Shopping Centre, 16 minutes walking distance
- National Archeological Museum, 7 minutes walking distance
- Kolonaki Shopping Center, 15minutes walking distance
- Lycabetus Hill, 13 minutes walking distance
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, 6,5km
- Eleftherios Venizelos Athens International Airport, 34km
- Piraeus Port, 15km